Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Start VMLite VNC server
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Start VMLite VNC server
Start VMLite VNC server 1 Year, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
I have installed the VMLite VNC server on my Android Tablet, and I want to use my Android phone to control the Android Tablet via an app (Android-VNC-Viewer). However I could not start the VMLite VNC server on my Android Tablet. Any help would be appreciated.
btcchan
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Start VMLite VNC server 1 Year, 3 Months ago Karma: 75
Did you download our desktop program? www.vmlite.com/vaac

what error messages did you get?
huisinro
graphgraph

Re: Start VMLite VNC server 1 Year, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Yes, I downloaded the Windows desktop application. The VMLite VNC server worked perfect with the Windows desktop application. I started the server no problem whatsoever. I then connected the Android-VNC-Viewer to access the Android Tablet, and no problem was experienced. Later I removed the USB cable connecting the Windows desktop application to the Android Tablet, and the access by the viewer to the server also worked fine. Everything looked good up to this stage. However I wanted to try connecting the VNC viewer directly to the Android tablet, without go through the process of starting the server by the Windows desktop application. Then I could not get the connection. The error message displayed by the VNC viewer was "VNC connection failed! Network unreachable." Is it by design that I have to start the VNC server by the Windows application and then remove the USB cable subsequently?
btcchan
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Start VMLite VNC server 1 Year, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Forgot to mention that the re-starting of VNC server was required, because I powered off the Android Tablet. After the Android tablet was turned on again, the VNC server app was clicked. There was a message box popped up saying "Please connect this device to a PC or Mac with USB cable and run desktop VMLite Android App Controller to start the server."
btcchan
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1