Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Android v4 vm available for download
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1...3233343536373839
TOPIC: Android v4 vm available for download
Re:Android v4 vm available for download 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
"Some programs might be trying to access hardware directly."

That's a known problem when you have an AMD processor. Please wait for next release and it should be fixed.
Sherlite Holmes
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The topic has been locked.

Re:Android v4 vm available for download 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
When can we expect a next update from you guys? it has been 3 months. We have contributed so much feedback regarding the current version. So you guys should already somehow come out with various fix for the PC controller and vnc app as well. Please give us more monthly frequent update.

Thank you.
jaithesimpleguy
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Android v4 vm available for download 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 86
Android releases so frequently. When we were doing 4.0.4, then 4.1 came out, while in middle of 4.1, android 4.2 came out. We are now focusing on Android 4.2.1_r1.
huisinro
graphgraph

Re:Android v4 vm available for download 5 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
huisinro wrote:
Android releases so frequently. When we were doing 4.0.4, then 4.1 came out, while in middle of 4.1, android 4.2 came out. We are now focusing on Android 4.2.1_r1.
how many months will it take for you guys to make it available for everyone its like taking forever now ..and you guys are the only guys that provide an highly customizable android OS
anuj411
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Hi,

I just tried the VMLite-Andriod-4.0.4 vm on my older Intel P4 system and got the Kernel Panic error reported by others. I'm not running an AMD processor so I thought I should let you know about the issue.

Thanks and have a Merry Christmas!
NiteOwl_OvO
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Hi,

Update, I have successfully installed VirtualBox and Android v4 vm on my newest (Windows 7) desktop system and it runs quite well. Also, I was able to install "The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle Earth", but it fails to run. One thing I noticed was that the game wants to run with the screen in portrait (tall screen) mode, which results in a screen that is rotated 90% counterclockwise. After the game stops running the screen is stuck in that orientation. The mouse behavior is quite off at that point. If I get the game to run in the vm is there a way to rotate the screen?

Thanks and have a happy New Year!
NiteOwl_OvO
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1...3233343536373839