Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

VMLite XP Mode Plugin for VirtualBox and Virtutal Box 4.0
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1234
TOPIC: VMLite XP Mode Plugin for VirtualBox and Virtutal Box 4.0
Re:VMLite XP Mode Plugin for VirtualBox and Virtutal Box 4.0 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 52
sorry about the delay.

vbox v4 has changed plugin interface drastically, so we have to redesign the plugin.

Once we release vmlite v4, we will do a plugin for vbox. I can't give a specific date for the release, as we are currently focusing on vboot and application virtualization products.
admin
graph
User Offline
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:VMLite XP Mode Plugin for VirtualBox and Virtutal Box 4.0 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you for letting us know whats going on. I'll look forward to it.
DarkPhoenix
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Re:VMLite XP Mode Plugin for VirtualBox and Virtutal Box 4.0 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
is there a plan for the release?
tizisa
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:VMLite XP Mode Plugin for VirtualBox and Virtutal Box 4.0 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 86
we have finished a build for vmlite v4, now doing testing. After we release vmlite v4, we will work on a plugin for vbox, which won't take a long.

We will also release a vm for VMLite Android, which runs Android on Windows very fast, and with integrations.
huisinro
graphgraph

Re:VMLite XP Mode Plugin for VirtualBox and Virtutal Box 4.0 6 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
If the whole plugin for some unknown reasons is hard to update, why not split it into pieces and update one feature per time ?

Easiest thing would be downloading of MS XP image - but screw it, it is borderline from piracy.
Then importing MS VPC image into VirtualBox VM
Then maybe "seemless mode" - interesting thing, like good old OS/2, but to me it was fuzzy and hard to use, so i would not loose much if it would be missed for a while.

3.2.6 is looong time behind, it seems you just have no power to update all and every thing u wish. Then please, update at least something!
Arioch
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:VMLite XP Mode Plugin for VirtualBox and Virtutal Box 4.0 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
+1. I want the update too!
So many people are waiting.
influnza
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2011/10/03 05:35 By influnza.

Go to topPage: 1234