Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Is it possible to run vmlite vnc server inside an android emulator?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Is it possible to run vmlite vnc server inside an android emulator?
Is it possible to run vmlite vnc server inside an android emulator? 4 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Folks, apologize if this question has been raised before, I tried search and couldn't find any.
I purchased VMLite through google store. It is working great on my device.
Now I want to try running the VMLite inside an android SDK emulator. I assume this should work.
I can not login to Google Play using an android emulator, therefore I can not register my emulator and download my paid VMLite.
How can I proceed?
Thanks for any answer right and food for thoughts.
mobilneer
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Is it possible to run vmlite vnc server inside an android emulator? 4 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 86
yes, our VNC server works fine on Emulator, or x86 virtual machines.

You will need to get a separate license from us, you can purchase it from:

www.vmlite.com/purchase.html
huisinro
graphgraph

Re:Is it possible to run vmlite vnc server inside an android emulator? 4 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you for the reply, huisinro.
Additional question: Do I need to purchase 1 license per emulator or will 1 license work for all of my android emulators with the same computer?
mobilneer
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Is it possible to run vmlite vnc server inside an android emulator? 4 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 86
it will work on only one. We will enforce one license for one device soon, even with google account. Right now, one license can run on multiple devices with same google account. This will change soon.

Thanks,
huisinro
graphgraph

Re:Is it possible to run vmlite vnc server inside an android emulator? 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
i have one doubt about IP address of emulator, do VMLite vnc server assigns IP address for emulators also for accessing it from remote machine?
rahul6424
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Is it possible to run vmlite vnc server inside an android emulator? 3 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 86
You use the ip address of the host running the emulator to access the vnc server running inside the emulator. From our Android App Controller, you can click USB Connect, then everything works just fine.

In addition, our vnc server also works inside x86 Android virtual machines, too.
huisinro
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: MaxGerrard88