Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Server disconnected (code: 1006)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Server disconnected (code: 1006)
Server disconnected (code: 1006) 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi,

I access the VMLite VNC Server App on a Samsung Galaxy S4 (Mini) via the HTML5 page. I can see the phone screen and control the phone. So far so good. However, I get sporadic "Server disconnected (code: 1006)" errors in the browser without interacting with it. In this case the vnc screen is gone. Reloading the Web page sometimes gets back the vnc screen with the first reload. Sometimes I have to do it several times until I see the vnc screen again. I could observe the same behavior on different browsers (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome) and also on different phones (all S4 Mini). Is there some timeout setting to get rid of this?

Help very much is appreciated.

BR
Steven
sakiko
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Server disconnected (code: 1006) 3 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi all,

on Firefox I am connected a few seconds. I can see the screen of the mobile and then bang "Server disconnected (code: 1006)". I am connected via VPN to my cooperate network. When I am in the company network I still have this error message but not so often. I suspect network and/or WebSocket issues.

VMLite is base on novnc. The source that comes with the app are from 2012. I saw some newer novnc source from 2013. Is there an update to Android App with a newer novnc version that might solve my problem?

BR
sakiko
sakiko
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1