Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Galaxy Note II displaying too large on Windows 7 desktop screen
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Galaxy Note II displaying too large on Windows 7 desktop screen
Galaxy Note II displaying too large on Windows 7 desktop screen 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Just setup a Galaxy Note II using the VMLite VNC Server. Everything starts up fine but for some reason, when displaying this phone's screen on my Windows desktop, the java window is large enough that I have to scroll the window in order to see then entire phone on my desktop and it will not let me resize the screen. The Galaxy NOte II has the same screen resolution as my Galaxy Nexus, 1280 x 720 an it does fit on the windows desktop screen??
jcrammer
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Galaxy Note II displaying too large on Windows 7 desktop screen 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 86
You can try one of the following:

. use Real VNC Viewer client, it can scale the display automatically

. chaneg the Screen Scaling settings on our app, launch our app, click Menu button on the phone, go to Settings > Screen Scaling, change it to 0.5
huisinro
graphgraph

Re:Galaxy Note II displaying too large on Windows 7 desktop screen 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I also have a Note 2. I think it's better to scale it to .5 using VMLite; as opposed to scaling it after the picture has been pushed to the client. I get the best performance using html5 + .5 scaling
MKANET
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1