Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Project Alive?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12345
TOPIC: Project Alive?
Re:Project Alive? 6 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
An excellent initiative. I can't help you but I do wish you luck. I've come round to thinking that this vboot project is rubbish, a brilliant product but a useless organisation behind it. Well done and good luck. I'd love to know how to follow your progress, keep us all informedd.
p45250
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Project Alive? 6 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Still waiting for any news of later Fedora linux support. And now also waiting for a fix to Win8 RTM that doesn't start-up after installation.

Don't think we could say that this project is very alive!!
p45250
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Project Alive? 6 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
I will throw my 2 cents in. I run a software developement lab and last year said I wasa interested in 150 licenses if vboot actually worked. I even offered to help in testing since I have 200 laptops ranging from various Dells, HP, Lenovo, Sony, ASUS, Toshiba, Apple, Panasonic and many more.

Unfortunatley I really got no interest from the deves. THey work for a bit with me but soon could not solve my requests. This is a product that would be great in the development world if people focused on it. Unfortunatley I see more extrenous products than working on this.

I would be happy to work with any one on a similar product.

Like I say I have atleast 150 machines that I would be interested in even buying a license for and yearly support if it was solid.
ScottB2113
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Project Alive? 5 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
It's a year since I last posted, suggesting that you open either the source code, or the doors for motivated end users to help. At least to get the f*ing job done. Nobody replied. There have been no uploads for years.

This is my last try. You clearly cannot deliver an end product as is, so either open up the source and/or accept help, or I promise you that I will report this rip off of a project to all of the tech news sites that I know of. Which is a lot.

You have 48 hours to reply.
Melville
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Project Alive? 5 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 86
Hi Melville,

It's not nice to threaten like this. You paid, and I sent the product, with free upgrades if available. It's just our current focus is more on mobile apps. When we get more resources, we will develop more for vboot. It's like every company might shift focus from time to time.
huisinro
graphgraph

Re:Project Alive? 5 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Well, some people are impatient with VBoot, because it's not Freeware, and it's only a trial program that ended on January 2012.

If you can make a new VBoot, you can tell us which type of this product would it be. Would it be freeware, demo, or trial as a license? I prefer only freeware. And sorry if I have disturbed you. I was impatient. Thank you.

Vasja Stojkovic
Vas709
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12345