Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Project Alive?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12345
TOPIC: Project Alive?
Re:Project Alive? 5 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Hey, this product works really great (currently have the trial) and I recently purchased a license for vboot a week ago. I was wondering when I would receive the non-trial version (the site says 2 business days). I did forget to fill in an email in the payment info, although I was logged into this account. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Rich
ram16x
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Project Alive? 5 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 86
Hi Rich,

Sorry about that. We received some orders last week, but no emails were filled, so we couldn't send out download info. Can you send an email to info AT vmlite DOT com? with name info.
huisinro
graphgraph

is there already a new vloop.ko kernel module available for kernel version 3.2? tried the current one but fails with notification: invalid module format.
rcoolen
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Hi, I am also a someone who has purchased licenses for VBoot (5) for this excellent product. However, I am finding it infuriating that I can't install the Linux versions that I need (Fedora 17, 16, and 15). I have seen discussions on this forum from months and months ago from people who have been trying to get the drivers required for their versions of Linux.

Can you please tell us what is happening? When can we expect to see drivers (or sources so that we can compile ourselves for many distros/versions) released for other versions of Linux? Will you never provide any more drivers? What's happening? This is so infuriating!!!

Don't take offence, it's just that this product is giving me a bad day!!!!
p45250
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

indeed sources to compile the kernel module ourselves would be very appreciated.
Kindest Regards
RC
rcoolen
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Project Alive? 5 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Guys,

Anybody interested in coding an opensource version of vloop. I am currently working on it and would appreciate help from a linux device driver expert(s) on this.
loki.arya
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12345