Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

What is wrong with this site as I can't download VMLiteWorkstationSetup.exe
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1234
TOPIC: What is wrong with this site as I can't download VMLiteWorkstationSetup.exe
Re:What is wrong with this site as I can't download VMLiteWorkstationSetup.exe 5 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi,matoor,
try to download undirectly via a serious foreign source.
There are many of them on the Web.
glen67
glen67
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:What is wrong with this site as I can't download VMLiteWorkstationSetup.exe 5 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
But you would think that I should be able to download it from the source (this site)
matoor
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

SOLVED!!! I have figured a way to download it. I used another computer Win 7 instead of Win 8 and was able to download it.

Another question however. On the web it says it is a free program, yet under the purchase button they charge $199 for it. SO is it free or not & what would be the difference?

Thanks
matoor
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

SOLVED!!! I have figured a way to download it. I used another computer Win 7 instead of Win 8 and was able to download it.

Another question however. On the web it says it is a free program, yet under the purchase button they charge $199 for it. SO is it free or not & what would be the difference?

Thanks
matoor
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Hi,
it's really curious by you.
I have just tried to download it on my Windows 8 machine.
I have seen no "purchase" button and I could download the file for free (I have interrupted this download after about 10 MB was transfered).
glen67
glen67
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

redacted due to posting in wrong thread. apologies.
DeltaAgent26
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2013/07/25 14:46 By DeltaAgent26.Reason: wrong post

Go to topPage: 1234