Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

VMLite XP Mode, causes mouse and keybd to stop functioning after install.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: VMLite XP Mode, causes mouse and keybd to stop functioning after install.
Re:VMLite XP Mode, causes mouse and keybd to stop functioning after install. 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
As I vave written, I am using VMLite XP Mode, in the moment the Beta-version of the Work Station, on my both i3-core machines (Win7 and Win8) without any problems regarding wireless mouses or keyboard. Furthermore, I can print and scann via WLAN, as well with Canon as with Kodak software too.
I am working with such programs, as Libre Office, old Spice Symulator SWCAD III from Linear Technologies, old versions of AVR Compilier, old XILINGS and CAD programs.

Maybe your problem is a general problem of this processor architecture.
Microsoft has it observed regarding the XP Mode running in Virtual PC, but it can be a general problem of virtuall work stations with such processors.

glen67
glen67
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:VMLite XP Mode, causes mouse and keybd to stop functioning after install. 4 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
As it turns out, part of my problem was due to a bios update on my motherboard.

The latest two updates created, stopped the xp/xp mode functionality. I have since notified the mobo manufacturer, and they have their R&D department looking into it, and hopefully creating another hotfix, or Bios update that will re-instate the xp/xp mode functionality.
In the meantime, I have rolled my bios back to one that still workes.

And as far as the USB issues, I was using an additional numeric keypad which I believe was causing a conflict. I have removed that, and have not been experiencing any more issues. However, I still cannot get my printer to be recognized.
DeltaAgent26
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2013/08/09 07:39 By DeltaAgent26.

Re:VMLite XP Mode, causes mouse and keybd to stop functioning after install. 4 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi,
in the present state VMLite XP Mode will never recognise any USB Device.
Please, read my last answer to the post under
www.vmlite.com/index.php?option=com_kune...catid=9&id=10815
Have a nice weekend -glen67
glen67
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2013/08/09 11:47 By glen67.

Yes, I have read that post, and I am now in the process of buying a USB-Ethernet printer server (adapter) to solve that issue.

Thank you much for your comments, and information.

Have a great weekend.
DeltaAgent26
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 123